SELECTED ISSUES OF REGULATIONS REGARDING THE TRIBLE WORK
Selection and circumstances for admission for breeding
1. To the trible breeding are admitted the dogs, which have
genealogy of RCF or member organizations FCI and exhibition
marks not less than very good
2. The dogs can be used in breeding upon the achieving by them
the physiological maturity: Female and male dogs of the
large-scale breeds starting from the age of 18 months.
3. The pedigree female dogs can be admitted for breeding not
often than once a year.
4. The maximum age of female dogs is 8 years, the male dogs can
be used without limitations.
1. This is the person, who owns (rents out) a female dog from
the moment of coupling up to the moment of final inspection of brood.
2. If the case of pregnant female dog has been purchased
with the effective settlements between the prior breeder and
owner of the male dog, the ownership of the female dog is
registered in the moment of purchase with the application of the
relevant documents and transfer of rights from the breeder.
3. Lease of the female dog for the pedigree purposes is
registered via the written agreement between the prior and new
owners with the indication of all the particular circumstances,
attested and registered in the cynologist organization according
to the place of registration. This agreement is subject to the
following registration in RCF, payment of purpose fee in the
certain amount in the time, not later, but to the moment of
inspecting of brood...
4. The lease agreement is an integral part of the set of
documents, required for the registration of brood...
1. The pedigree farm can be set by the breeder at the age of not
less than 18 years, which has the zootechnic, veterinary,
medical or biological education or the title of an expert of RCF,
or the certificate of completion of the courses (expert,
instructor on pedigree work, selectionist, breeder, manufacturer,
2. The pedigree farm is created on the basis of the uterine
livestock (not less than one pedigree female dog)...
The order of registration and issue of the origin documents
1. The initial origin document is the "puppy card", which is
filled in by the breeder and signed by the inspector on the
basis if the act of brood's inspection.
2. The puppy card contains the following information: the breed,
full puppy's name, sex, color, full date of birth, № of stamp,
family name and address of breeder and owner of the puppy,
origin information (mother, father, №№ of their genealogy, their
3. The names of the puppies of the same brood should start from
the same letter, the farm's title is included in the names of
all puppies and indicated in front of the name…
4. Puppy's card does not give the right for pedigree use and
subject to the obligatory exchange for genealogy document issued
by RCF until the dog achieves 15-months age.
5. Genealogy document of RCF has the unique standard and
contains the emblems of FCI and RCF and certifies the origin
of a dog…
8. The following types of genealogy documents can be issued:
- an export genealogy document - is issued on the basis of the
internal document, written in Latin, has the same number and is
obligatory for the usage outside of Russia and on the
- an internal genealogy document - is used inside of Russia...
10. The change of the dog's owner is registered in RCF
following the written application of the dog's owner, where the
name and address of the new owner are indicated.
11. Joint ownership is indicated in the genealogy document only
if joint ownership agreement is notarially certified.
12. If the genealogy document is lost the dog's owner may get
the duplicate, the lost genealogy document is considered to be
invalid, which is recorded in the "Vestnik RCF".
1. For the untimely registration of the brood documents with RCF the right of the territory cynologic organization for
carrying out their activities can be temporary stopped.
2. For the breach of this Condition of by breeder RCF may
place the following sanctions:
- brood registration with the temporary prohibition to continue
the pedigree activity for the mother of a puppies;
- refusal in the brood registration;
- temporary refusal in the pedigree activity;
- termless prohibition for pedigree activity;
3. For the usage of infected pedigree producers, which leads to
the spread of the infection deceases, the owners can be subject
to sanctions up to the prohibition to conduct the pedigree
5. The following violations of rules of conducting the pedigree
activities by the cynologic organizations, breeders and farm's
owners could be noted:
- improper maintenance of pedigree individuals and improper
growing of young animals;
- improper quality control over the quality of the growing of
- spread of the genealogic deceases, defects and non disclosing
- falsification of information, indicated in the genealogic